PokerHack.com Legal Disclaimer
PokerHack.com is a website that provides gambling related material to readers for informational purposes. It accepts advertising from gambling related sites but does not operate any online gaming services of any nature. The information that PokerHack.com provides is for indicative purposes only.
Every country, territory, and region has extreme regulation on gambling and online gaming services. Therefore, please check your local regulations to determine the exact age and other limitations that apply to you.
Gambling can be highly addictive. If you believe that you are having problems, please consult GambleAware, similar websites, or a local help group. Most gambling and poker sites will also provide you with a self-ban option.
General Information Clause
The information is provided by PokerHack.com, a wholly owned affiliate of PH WebDevelopment Limited. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Therefore, any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Links and External Websites
Although the PokerHack website includes links providing direct access to other Internet resources including websites; it is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information visible in these sites. PokerHack has no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
PokerHack makes every effort to maintain the quality and availability of the website. However, it takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Furthermore, all content written on this site is protected by copyright and reproduction without the express permission of PokerHack.com is forbidden. Reproducing of material, without permission, will lead to PokerHack prosecuting the parties involved to the full extent of the law. The above clause does not extend to any RSS feeds that PokerHack provides. Installing RSS feeds is allowed without prior permission. Sharing of content where indicated is also allowed, as long as due recognitions is given to PokerHack.
All trademarks displayed on this site are trademarks of their respective owners and should not be misappropriated without consent from the proprietor.
Disclaimer Exit Clause
In conclusion, if you are unhappy with any of the disclaimers and terms as outlined above your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using PokerHack.com.
2. The Website This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users during and throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all BG and EU laws and requirements for user privacy.
3.2 When you access the website, your computer automatically sends us information such as the URL on our site you have visited, your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your request. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
3.3 Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
4. Contact & Communication Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use.
If you contact us via email, your details and a history of the communication will be stored by us in order for us to deal with inquiries adequately and improve our customer support services.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted.
5. Email Newsletter This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website and/or our partners. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so, but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with the EU issued Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive of 2002. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely. No personal details are passed on to third parties unless otherwise stated, nor are they shared with companies or people outside of the company that operates this website. You may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website's email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
In compliance with spam laws, subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will be listed.
6. External Links Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. By clicking on any of these links, you are leaving the website. PokerHack.com has no control over the information collected by any third party after you have left the website. PokerHack.com encourages you to read their privacy policies.
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
7. Sponsored Links This website may contain sponsored links and/or advertising. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, whom may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
8. Social Media Platforms Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
9. Protecting your Information This website uses a secure server cluster situated in a secure data center to protect all the information you provide us with. We have invested heavily in equipment and highly qualified staff to ensure all information you enter is protected from access by any third party and only necessary and restricted access is available internally. We also protect all our connections to the Internet using various security measures including firewalls and regular security audits on all our servers.
Terms & Conditions
Section 1: Introduction
1.1 These Terms and Conditions shall govern the use of the website www.PokerHack.com, and all and any of its subdomains. PokerHack is owned and operated by PH WebDevelopment Ltd. ("PokerHack", "we", "our", "us").
1.2 These Terms and Conditions can be found at http://pokerhack.com/legal/ at any point in time, and is also linked to from most major web pages. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; if you do not accept or disagree with any part, then you must not use our website. This Agreement applies to each visitor, user, and others who access or use the Site and/or Service (Users).
1.3 By using our website you confirm that you are of legal gambling age in your jurisdiction and have taken steps to ensure that you are legally allowed to play poker and carry out other online gambling activities.
Section 2: Copyright notice
2.1 Copyright (c) 2015, PH WebDevelopment LTD
2.2 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
Section 3: Licence to use website
3.1 You may:
- View pages from our website in a web browser;
- Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser
- Print pages from our website;
- [stream audio and video files from our website]; and
- [use [our website services] by means of a web browser],
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
3.2 Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
3.3 You may only use our website for your own personal purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
3.4 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
3.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, or have been given prior permission, you must not:
- Republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- Show any material from our website in public event;
- Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- Redistribute material from our website, without prior permission
3.6 Notwithstanding Section 3.5, you may not redistribute our newsletter in print or electronic form, with the excpetion of sharing it for your friends of family.
3.7 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
Section 4: Acceptable use
4.1 You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
4.2 You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
4.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
Section 5: Registration and accounts
5.1 We currently provide no accounts, or any means of direct access to our systems to any users, through forums, submissions or any other means. Should this situation change, we will update these Terms and Conditions accordingly.
Section 6: Limited warranties
6.1 We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
6.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
Section 7: Limitations and exclusions of liability
7.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
7.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 12 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to Section 7.1; and
- govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
7.3 To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
7.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
7.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
7.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
7.7 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
7.8 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
Section 8: Breaches of these terms and conditions
8.1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
8.2 Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking.
Section 9: Variation
9.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
9.2 The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
Section 10: Assignment
10.1 You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
10.2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
Section 11: Severability
11.1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
11.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Section 12: Third party rights
12.1 A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
12.2 The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
Section 13: Entire agreement
Section 14: Law and jurisdiction
14.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance withBulgarian Law.
14.2 Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bulgaria.
Section 15: Statutory and regulatory disclosures
15.1 We are registered in Bulgaria; you can find the online version of the register at https://public.brra.bg/CheckUps/Verifications/ActiveCondition.ra, and our registration number is 203673616.
15.2 We are registered as PH WebDevelopment LTD
Section 16: Our details
21.1 This website is owned and operated by PH WebDevelopment Ltd.
21.2 We are registered in as per section 15.
21.4 You can contact us as describe at the start of this page